"If the God you believe in as an idea doesn’t start showing up in what happens to you in your own life, you have as much cause for concern as if the God you don’t believe in as an idea does start showing up. It is absolutely crucial, therefore, to keep in constant touch with what is going on in your own life’s story and to pay close attention to what is going on in the stories of others’ lives. If God is present anywhere, it is in those stories that God is present. If God is not present in those stories, then they are scarcely worth telling." ~ Frederick Buechner

17 April 2012

A Whole Lot of Cuteness

I thought I'd do a post of mostly Little B photos to off-set the humdrum of my last post. Here are some of the things we've been up to lately. Enjoy!

B often falls asleep on our way home from outings. He also falls asleep in the jogging stroller if we are out for long enough. These moments provide the perfect opportunity for me to read, crochet, do my Bible study, etc.
Fast asleep. Aren't his little shoes so cute?
I found a box of this at TJMaxx last month. I haven't seen it since. This is especially sad because it has become our favorite tea.
B likes to help me with my home-loving duties, and such a good helper he is! He pushed this very-full hamper from the laundry room all the way to the middle of the living room before he got tired.
Nich caught this picture of B "playing a pipe" and dancing. He DOES dance tappity-tap, moving his little feet up and down quickly, but the "pipe" was by chance.
Now that the weather is nice, we ride our bikes to the nearby park quite often.
Smooches for Daddy
No fear (for B) ... Mama's heart jumps a little bit whenever he gets close to the edge.
Wheeee!
Rockin' Mama's sunglasses
On his bike seat with his new helmet
A good bath after a day of playing hard
"Fixing"
Investigating
Running away from Mama because he doesn't want to put on clothes
"Hiding" in the kitchen
"Peek-a-boo! Here I am!"
"I will slay you with my light saber!"
He loves to sit inside the kitchen cabinets.
And last, but not least: I got these for Nich as a stocking stuffer for Christmas. He wanted to wait until the weather had cleared up and he could clean off his car thoroughly before putting these on. It finally happened this past weekend.
And now, if you'll excuse me, this scrumptiousness is calling my name.

1 comment:

  1. love this bit of sunshine! he gets cuter and cuter all the time. glad you guys are able to get out and enjoy yourselves. looking forward to some more sunshine over here!

    ReplyDelete