"If the God you believe in as an idea doesn’t start showing up in what happens to you in your own life, you have as much cause for concern as if the God you don’t believe in as an idea does start showing up. It is absolutely crucial, therefore, to keep in constant touch with what is going on in your own life’s story and to pay close attention to what is going on in the stories of others’ lives. If God is present anywhere, it is in those stories that God is present. If God is not present in those stories, then they are scarcely worth telling." ~ Frederick Buechner

09 December 2012

BIG NEWS!!!

Finally, right?

I mean, I know I promised you a week (or two) ago that I would have BIG NEWS to share with you soon.

And it wasn't about the house. Like buying your first house isn't big news enough, right?

And no, I'm not pregnant.

So, are you ready?

Drumroll, please...
 
I've just launched my crochet business page, aptly named "Hannah Plays Hooky" (you know, because I will go back to school to teach someday)
on Facebook! 

N and I have been mulling ideas for a while for how I could remain a stay-at-home mom with Little B, and although this won't cut it, it will be a little extra something until we can figure out a more long-term solution. 

At least, "long-term" until we have to figure out what to do about school. GAH! 

Let's not talk about that yet, shall we?

So anyway, onto happier things.

I would absolutely love it if you would come visit, "LIKE" MY PAGE, and spread the news to all your friends. And your mom. And her friends. And their friends. And their cousins. 

You get the idea.


After all, there can never be too much like in this world. Or love, for that matter.


Also, if you have ever been on the receiving end of my work, I would really appreciate it if you post picture on "Hannah Plays Hooky" (especially if you - or your adorable baby/child - are in it, too!).

THANK YOU, as always, for your support! It was really the encouragement of many friends (and my dear husband) that gave me the gumption to do this!

And THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to those of you who have already placed orders.

No comments:

Post a Comment